Otázka: Employment contract
- Pracovní smlouva (náležitosti, druhy, ZP)
Employment contract is bargain used in labour law, which attributes rights and responsibilities between employer and employee.
Every employment contract must contain these 3 information
- Type of work the employee is supposed to do (a profession or a position). It should contain more details about the task.
- The workplace. Address or a town where the work is performed. More places can be mentioned and the employer can ask you to work in any of them
- Day of the commencement of the employment
Types of employment contract
- Full-Time Permanent Contract. These contracts are offered for permanent positions
- Part-Time Contract. A part-time worker works fewer hours than a full-time employee. It includes a more flexible schedule
- Fixed-term contracts. These contracts last for a specific amount of time, which has been set and agreed in advance.
- Temporary contracts. They are offered when a contract is not expected to become permanent.
- Agency contracts
- Freelancers and contractors
- Zero hour contracts. An employee works only when is said by their employer.
A Labour Code is a piece of legislation under which a state provides a system of fundamental social rights for workers.
Další podobné materiály na webu: