Living in a house x
+ more space, privacy, liberty (you can doing everything) and you not pay a rent of a flat
– much work around the house and you have many big rooms for cleaning
Living in flat
+ no work around a home and you have small rooms for cleaning
– bad neighbours, which will be doing a big noise and you can have a bad caretaker
The American way of life x
– a duplex, a two-storey house, a townhouse, a ranch, a detached house,..
The British way of life
– a semi-detached house, a cottage, a terraced house, a bungalow
Renting a flat x
+ not worry about the flat, you can leave the flat
– bad neighbours, you haven´t any property
Buying a house
+ you have a your property and you musn’t pay a rent.
– you spend all your money and you’re worried about the house.
Building a house
+ you build the house of your dreams and financial possibility
– it cost much money and it’s hard work
I live in town/a small village (near Jihlava). It called…………….. It has about ……….. people and there is a good atmosphere. We have a playground, where children meet together.
I think all the people are friendly and help.
There is a beautiful nature. We have wide choice to do sport and relaxing for example….
I live in a detached house/block of flat/semi-detached house, which has …. rooms.
I have my own room/share with…
Další podobné materiály na webu: