Otázka: Unesco heritage (CZ)
Czech republic – Unesco heritage
- We have 12 places in Czech Republic, which are in Unesco heritage and 6 nature reservations.
- Czech Republic has rich history.
- It means Organization for educational, science and culture.
- UNESCO is an agency of the United Nations.
- The Czech Republic is signed in the 1991.
Český Krumlov – historical center
- There are a castle and a summer residence Bellaria with revolving auditorium.
- Other important monument is the Gothic Church of St.Vitus.
- There is a lot of historical buildings.
- This buildings are Gothic and Renaissance origin.
- It is medieval town.
Brno – Tugendhat Villa
- It was built in the first half 20 century in Brno.
- It is the functionalist style.
- It is named after owner.
- It is first monument of modern architecture in the CR.
- Villa has glass walls and it has three floors.
Olomouc – Holy Trinity Column (Sloup nejsvatější trojice)
- This memorial column is built in the 18th century.
- It is a baroque.
- It has 35 metres.
- It is decorated with many religious statues.
- There is a romantic castle and largest park in the CR with English gardens.
- Castle Lednice is baroque and neogothic build.
Holašovice – Village
- Holašovice is a traditional village in South Bohemia.
- There are a lot of high-quality buildings from the18th and 19th centuries in a style known as „Folk Baroque“.
Kutná Hora – historical center
- Kutná hora listed in 1995.
- The historical centre is an architectural jewel.
- There is a Church of St. Barbora and Cathedral of Our Lady Marie in Sedlec, which rebuilt in the baroque gothic style.
Prague – historical center
- Each part of city of was developed from the 10th century.
- There are a lot of churches and palaces, for example Prague Castle, the Cathedral of St. Vitus and Charles Bridge.
Žďár nad Sázavou – Chuch St. Jana Nepomuckého on the Green mountain
- It was built on shape of a star.
- Around is a cemetery.
- The style is Baroque gothic.
Litomyšl – renesance castle and historical centre
- Bedřich Smetana was born in Litomyšl.
- It was built in Renaissance style.
- On the 500 metre long square can be found the Gothic town hall and a number of Renaissance and Baroque houses.
- There is the renaissance castle from the 16th century.
Třebíč – The Jewish Quarter and the Basilica of St. Procopius
- The historical centre includes The Basilica of St. Procopius.
- The Jewish Quarter and the Basilica is example Christian and Jewish culture.
Telč – historical center
- Telč is situated at Moravia.
- The historical centre of the city, surrounded by fish ponds and city gates.
- The city was build on the original foundations from a big fire.
- There are a lot of the renaissance and baroque houses with arcades and sgrafitti.
- There is also a chateaux.
Kroměříž – Arcibiskups castle a Podzámecká garden
- The castle was built in the 17th century.
- It is residence Baroque style.
- There is an art collection.
- His gardens include the Podzamecká garden.