Téma: How to make Club Sandwich
Jazyk: Angličtina (sloh)
Přidal(a): Jiří Sedlček
Hi folks, today I have prepared for you a recipe for my favourite food, which we always make with my sister when we are home alone over the weekend.
- Salt and pepper the chicken breasts and fry in a hot pan over oil on medium heat for 2 minutes on each side. Let the bacon fry until golden in the same pan. Then put both off.
- In the other pan, toast the toast bread on both sides until golden.
- Knock out egg, on a frying pan with bacon fat and bake over low heat for 4 minutes. Add pepper, turn egg and bake for 1 minute from the other side. Set aside again.
- Spread toasted toast on one side with mayonnaise.
- Put lettuce on the first toast, tomato slices on it.
- Cut the chicken into 3 pieces and place it on the tomato.
- Cover with a second toast with the side that is smeared with mayonnaise.
- Grease the dry side with mayonnaise and place eggs and bacon on it.
- Cover with a last toast.
- Cut the sandwich in half at an angle. Each portion pierce with a toothpick. And you can serve.
Note: We can serve with fries and we can use a toaster to bake bread.