Otázka: Replacing teachers with robots
Přidal(a): Kateřina Pokorná
Paragraph 1: introduction
The aim of this report is to give the pros and cons of replacing teachers with robots, to give my honest opinion on this subject and make a recommendation to the head teacher of the school.
Paragraph 2: advantages
Firstly, I would like to present some convincing arguments in favour of replacing teachers with robots.
- Robots have a greater memory capacity than human teachers and would know more information on certain subjects.
- Robots are attractive to students, therefore the school could gain more students and popularity.
- Schools could easily replace robots with other robots.
Paragraph 3: disadvantages
Nobody could deny that this idea would also have a lot of drawbacks.
- Human teachers would lose their jobs.
- The maintenance of robots could be expensive.
- They could be easily damadged by students.
Paragraph 4: conclusion
Even thought, the idea of having robots at school might look attractive to students, I believe on balance that the realization of this would be catastrophic. If we examine this subject more intimately we find that the cons are too great to ignore. I recommend that the school reject this idea and keep human teachers working at the school.
Number of words: 189